24 March, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is a meme hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey. A weekly check in to see what you are currently reading and what is coming up. Head over to Shelia's blog to see what others are reading this week






What Am I Reading Now
 

 The Carnivorous Carnival - Lemony Snicket. Still going. Started disc 3 of 4 this morning.

Sense and Sensibility - Jane Austen. When I'm on the treadmill or bike at the gym I like to read. I can't listen, my mind wanders too much. It has to be on my kindle and it has to be something I have to concentrate on or the time drags. Austen makes me concentrate and it fulfils not only my goal of reading all of Austen, but is one of the books in my 5 from forever challenge this year. Expect to see this one on the what I am reading now list for awhile!


Tiger Lily - Jodi Lynn Anderson. I started this this morning. I borrowed it from the library after reading about it on someone else's Monday post. YA so it shouldn't take me too long.


The Household Guide to Dying - Debra Adelaide. So I was cruising the library digital collection looking for an audio book and came across this. I vaguely remember reading something about it so decided to take a chance - so glad I did, I'm really enjoying it.








What I read last week.

Three finishes this week - click on the links to read my reviews.


The Pillars of the Earth - Ken Follett. So after I posted last week, I did exactly what I said I was going to do and concentrated on finishing this - excellent book although reviews are very polarising - either loving or hating it. I loved it.




The Radleys - Matt Haig. Another book I picked up after a Monday post. Let's just say I'm glad I got it from the library and didn't buy it.


Lexicon - Max Barry. I've had this on my kindle for awhile. Wondering what took me so long to read. Totally brilliant.











So that's my week. There was no TED Talks Tuesday last week, but hoping to get one up tomorrow. What are you reading this week? Leave me a comment and let me know!