10 February, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is a meme hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey. A weekly check in to see what you are currently reading and what is coming up. Head over to Shelia's blog to see what others are reading this week.



What Am I Reading Now?

I have a few left over from last week...

The Hostile Hospital - A Series of Unfortunate Events Book the Eighth - Lemony Snicket -  so close to the end - onto the last disc! I do school pick up tomorrow so hopefully we can finish it off. I have number 9 ready to go.








The Turning - Tim Winton. Loving this audio when the kids aren't in the car. I enjoy a new short story starting and recognising characters from earlier ones.










My Brilliant Career - Miles Franklin. I'm reading this as part of my 100 Best Books List Challenge for the Australian category. Again, really enjoying this and am powering through it. Was hoping to have it finished by now, but have just fallen short. About 30% left to read.





What I read last week.

Just one finish last week, John Flanagan's The Lost Stories. This an absolutely fabulous series and I highly recommend it. It's aimed at early/ mid teens but it is so well written I'd suggest it to anyone!

Come back tomorrow to check out my new meme





Click here to find out what it's all about.


 So what was your week like?