15 June, 2013

Bloggers Boogie: Crushes

Little White Dove

So I realised my boogie last week was very heavily female based - there were some great 80's pop icons. However, the question remains, whose posters did I use to practice my first kisses? (Too much information? Too bad!)So today's Boogie is dedicated to my teenage crushes.

Richard Marx - Should've Known Better.

Boy could he rock a tight pair of jeans!

Gloria - Van Morrison

Pretty much the whole cast of The Outsiders, but especially Matt Dillon who played Dally - I always did love a bad boy. This was also one of my first experiences of a movie not being as good as the book. I love the book - in fact there are still whole passages I can quote.

Kenny Loggins - Footloose

Kevin Bacon in Footloose. That smile, those hips...sigh...

Patrick Swayze - She's Like the Wind.

 I love a good dance movie. As for Patrick Swayze - those arms, oh lord those arms!


Kenny Loggins - Dangerzone

Tom Cruise in Top Gun - before he married our Nicole, went all weird and dumped her!

Want to boogie along? Post your own 5, whatever theme you want and link up over at Little White Dove.