25 May, 2013

Bloggers Boogie: P&P Edition

In honour of my Pride and Prejudice challenge, Miss Dove over at Little White Dove has themed her Bloggers Boogie challenge after P&P.

This is the first Bloggers Boogie I have participated in, but the rules are simple. Post a couple of songs that are related to the theme and then link up over at Little White Dove. Check out everyone's links and get your boogie on!

I am slightly challenged by the fact I have not yet read or watched P&P, but this is what I've picked up from reading summaries and trawling the net!

 
 Balle Balle from Bride and Prejudice - a bollywood version of Pride and Prejudice.


We Are Family by Sister Sledge - lots of family in P&P - and lots of sisters!


You're so Vain - Carly Simon. Seems to be a bit of vanity in P&P..

Darcy's Letter from the movie - just 'cause I like it!

Hope you like my boogie selections! Feel free to join in and link up!