18 June, 2012

It's Monday! What are you Reading!

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is a meme hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey. A weekly check in to see what you are currently reading and what is coming up. Head over to Shelia's blog to see what others are reading this week.





What am I reading now.

48 Shades of Brown - Nick Earls
Another one of my library books so fits with my month long library challenge.
It also fits into my quest to read all of Nick Earls books.

What am I listening to.


.
The Potato Factory - Bryce Courtenay
Still on it! Almost finished though - only another 5 or so hours. (its almost 24 hours long!)

 What I Read Since I Last Posted a Monday Post!

It's been three weeks since I posted (although I have been posting reviews), so here are my reads for those weeks!



The Breaker - Minette Walters
Crow Country - Kate Constable
The Truth About Verity Sparks - Susan Green
The Golden Door - Emily Rodda
Lockie Leonard: Scumbuster - Tim Winton
The Outcasts - John Flanagan
Bungawitta - Emily Rodda
Storm Peak - John Flanagan
Nanberry: Black Brother White - Jackie French
Ishmael and the Return of the Dugongs - Michael Gerard Bauer

What's next?

Well I've almost reach the end of my Library Book Month Challenge! I have one week left and three books to go! Two are young adults, so I am hopeful of coming close!
After that I need to read (all 1400+ pages!) of A Suitable Boy by Vikram Seth for our July book group. We leave for two weeks holiday on Sunday (a visiting family holiday as opposed to a lounging by the pool holiday) and this book will be my project while we are away!

So what are you reading? Leave me a link, I'd love to know!