05 December, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?


What are you reading Monday is hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey. Head over and check out what others are reading!
 
Two weeks in a row! This week I'm even going to attempt to read some other Monday posts!
What am I reading now.

Earlier in the year when the last Harry Potter movie came out, I was inspired to re-read the series. I got as far as The Philosopher's Stone (Sorcerer's Stone in the US). Yesterday I tore through The Chamber of Secrets and started on this last night.
What I finished this week.
 
Two finishes this week
Anil's Ghost by Michael Ondaatje (review to come)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K Rowling (review to come)

What's next
 
To tell you the truth, I have no idea - maybe more Harry, although I know I have a few on hold at the library that I need to pick up and I grabbed  Pitticus Lore's I Am Number Four and The Power of Six from the library the other day so that's another possibility.
So what are you reading? Leave me a comment, I'd love to know!